I would like to present to you my first ever Christmas wish list. I know I probably won't get everything on here and that I noted down some very expensive things, so please turn a blind eye on the prices... But a girl can dream right? In my country children don't believe in you, weird isn't it? But since I'll be celebrating Christmas in the United States this year, where everyone believes in Santa, I thought why not take my chances and make a wish list! So without further ado I present to you my Christmas wishes...
1. A pair of Timberland booties (200,- dollar). Santa I'm a good girl who attends all her classes but the thing is.. my feet are getting so cold while waiting for the train that brings me to school...
2. A leather backpack from Coach (698,- dollar) The bag I'm using right now is breaking down.. I have to transport my laptop to the university in some way right?
3. Make-up brushes. This would help applying my make-up more evenly. A girl has to look good!
4. A little oxblood red bag. While shopping in Brussels my friend and I wanted to buy the same bag. It was the last one and because she saw it first I let her, like a sweet girl, have it.
5. Nail polishes from Essie (8,- a bottle). I've just started working for the biggest beauty blog in The Netherlands Santa. In order to do my work properly I need to update my stash.